Your neck plays a prominent role in the way you look. While a slender and well-defined neck can make you stand out, a sagging neck can make you look much older than what you actually are.
If you are eager to get rid of excess fat around your jawline and neck, a neck lift procedure is what you need.
A neck lift procedure is for you if you have a double chin, a poorly defined jawline, turkey-wattle neck or neck wrinkles. However, to ensure you are fit to undergo the treatment, you must get in touch with an expert cosmetic physician.
To begin with, an anesthesia is administered to eliminate the chances of pain or discomfort. Once the excess fat is removed and the neck muscles tightened, the incisions are closed with stitches, skin glue and staples.
A neck lift expert will recommend you to:
- Stop using all forms of nicotine one month prior to and after the neck lift procedure.
- Avoid taking blood-thinners.
- Have a close family member by your side on the day of the procedure
- Avoid dyeing your hair just before and after the treatment
- Stock items such as thermometer, ice packs, Aquaphor ointment and gauze rolls.
- Rest in a reclining position; keep your head elevated
- Avoid strenuous physical activities at least for four weeks post-treatment
- Apply sunscreen when you go outdoors
- Do not use hair gels or hair sprays for 2-3 weeks
A neck lift can indeed boost your confidence and provide the look you longed for!