Cosmetic Facial Fillers
Conveniently located to serve Kansas City, MO.
Conveniently located to serve Kansas City, MO.
When it comes to reversing the visible signs of aging on the face and smoothing the skin, cosmetic facial fillers are one of the most popular choices nationwide. At Singhal Plastic Surgery, we offer multiple cosmetic facial fillers for your cosmetic needs.
Located in Kansas City, Missouri, Singhal Plastic Surgery is led by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Virender Singhal. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how cosmetic facial fillers can tighten and smooth your aging skin.
Facial Fillers and Injectables:
The use of facial fillers and injectables is on the rise and it is here to stay. The reasons are straightforward:
- These are marketed very well with lot of advertisements and inducements
- Although Plastic surgeons and Dermatologists are the experts, one can go to almost anyone including a non-physician to inject these. And, even Plastic surgeons and Dermatologists are recruiting other no- physician care providers to do the injections.
- Fast pace of life prevents us from having a proper surgical procedure due to down time concerns.
- Close relatives and friends are less likely to ridicule someone for having fillers and injectables than when someone has a “face-job”.
- Surgery is not for everyone and who wants to get surgical scars if one can avoid them.
- Fillers and injectables are perfect solutions for minor imperfections such as wrinkles, lines and hollowness in limited areas.
- One is willing to have several injections in the face without any anesthesia.
- One-time cost for fillers and injectables is less; however, the results may also be short-lasting.
- The complications associated with these are less serious and usually reversible with time. There is no surgical solution to the complications.
Therefore, you may be a good candidate?
- If you are young and haven’t started sagging as yet.
- If you are doing this for an event and have very little time for healing process.
- If you are planning on a special event and hope to have fun with this new rejuvenated look with very little downtime, pain, suffering and healing process. You may be doing this for a better photo shoot or just experimenting with a new look.
- If you need to maintain your status amongst peers and co-workers.
- If you want to build your face over a period of time, thus avoiding the stigmata of having a face lift surgery.
- If you just don’t have time to be off work.
What do Fillers and Injectables do?
- Injectables ( Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) paralyze the frown lines, crow’s feet and other lines associated with facial animation
- Fillers fill up the hollow area and lines created by loss of volume.
What about the FAT that we all have?
- Usually in abundance and we are always thinking of getting rid of it.
- Body fay can easily be removed and prepared for transfer. Fat cells are your own body cells and once accepted as transplant will last for a long time.
- These cells also rejuvenate the skin surface giving a shinier and youthful look.
- Sometimes more fat cells have to be transplanted.
- Cost of one treatment of fat cell transfer is equivalent to 3-5 treatments with fillers, with each filler injection lasting from 6 months- 2 years; it can easily be a better choice for all the good reasons.
What are Cosmetic Facial Fillers?
Also known as dermal fillers, cosmetic facial fillers are typically comprised of hyaluronic acid or other substances that are naturally found in or easily processed by the body. These treatments are injected by an ultrafine needle into treated areas of the face, where the hyaluronic acid and other ingredients work to add immediate plump to volume-deficient areas.
Choice of Fillers:
- Viscosity based
- Chemistry based
- Duration based
As each cosmetic facial filler is different, we offer a wide range of options at Singhal Plastic Surgery to help treat wrinkles, lines and folds.
A clear gel formulation with lowest viscosity, Boletero® is specifically designed to treat mild superficial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines that run in the upper lips. Boletero® can also be used to add fullness to the lips in patients who are 21 and older.
FDA-approved to treat moderate to severe wrinkles and lines around the face, Juvederm® is known for its long-lasting results, with many patients still seeing
improvement for up to one year.
In the Juviderm® family of fillers, Voluma® is unique for its formulation of smaller particles, making this filler ideal for deeper injection into the skin to treat more severe signs of aging.
Comprised of calcium microspheres encased in gel, Radiesse® provides immediate volume while also stimulating the body to produce its own collagen. Once the body processes the gel and absorbs the microspheres, the body’s own collagen is left behind to naturally improve the skin.
Am I a Good Candidate for Cosmetic Facial Fillers?
During your consultation with Dr. Singhal, factors such as your overall health, medical history, cosmetic goals and expectations in order to determine which cosmetic facial filler is best suited for you.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Minor swelling, bruising and redness is common at injection sites, but should subside shortly after treatment. Doctor Singhal will advise you on any risks or other possible complications that may apply to you.
Contact Singhal Plastic Surgery today to schedule a consultation and find out how cosmetic facial fillers can reverse the signs of aging from your profile.